|We are delighted that you’re considering Beau Soleil for the next stage of your child’s education.
The admissions process helps to ensure the right match between what you are looking for in a school and what we expect in a pupil.
Our admissions procedure includes three elements, a site visit, an interview and an entry test.
Our admissions team is always pleased to hear from prospective students and their families. Use the contact form below, complete our online application form or call us directly on +41 24 496 2610.
During the admissions process, you will be required to provide the following documents;
- The Beau Soleil Admission Form completed and signed by the parents
- The Beau Soleil Scholastic File completed and signed by the student’s current school
- A one page handwritten motivation letter from the applicant
- The Beau Soleil Confidential Disclosure Agreement duly completed and signed by the parents
- A copy of the student’s passport
A one-time non-refundable registration fee of CHF 3,000 is payable when the application form is submitted.
In order to define the current level of our applicants, they need to sit evaluation tests in Maths and English. Please contact us for further information
A 1:1 conversation is necessary. This could be organized during a school visit or through Skype. We strongly encourage all interested families to come and visit our premises.